Please enter your User ID and Password to login.Close
At Dairy Farmers of America, we believe it is important to invest in the next generation of leaders to ensure a bright future for the dairy industry. That is why we established the DFA Cares Foundation Scholarship Program.
The Foundation awards scholarships to three categories of students:
- Pre-college students: High school seniors or recent graduates who have been accepted to college, but have not yet started classes
- Undergraduate students: Students who have graduated high school and are participating in an undergraduate associate’s or bachelor’s degree program, but have not yet graduated
- Graduate/professional students: Students enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program
Scholarships are available to students pursuing a career in the dairy industry or a related field:
- Dairy herd management/production
- Large animal veterinary medicine
- Quality assurance
- Dairy nutrition
- Dairy foods
- Applicant’s commitment and passion for a career in the dairy industry, as demonstrated through responses to three essay questions
- Extracurricular activities, awards, recognition and work experience
- Academic achievement
Applications are due January 15, 2013, and must include two letters of recommendation and the most recent high school or college transcript. Applications may be submitted online, e-mailed, faxed or mailed.
Click here to download the application.
Click here to submit the application online.
Dairy industry supporters are invited to join DFA in investing in the future of the dairy industry. Contributions should be made payable to the DFA Scholarship Foundation and mailed with the contribution form below. The Foundation is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service.